The Accountability Burns files
Researching a longer article, which won't get done tonight, I came across some items about Tulsa perennial candidate Accountability Burns, aka Gene Burns, aka Boss Einstein-Burns!, aka Boss Man Einstein. So here's a bit of pure weblogging to capture locations of materials about Accountability Burns.
- 1978 MARS-gram from Accountability Burns with his platform for mayor of Tulsa
- 1984 campaign ad for Accountability Burns for County Commissioner
- Accountability Burns 1998 filling to run for Tulsa police and fire commissioner
- Boss Einstein-Burns appears before the City of Tulsa Board of Adjustment to oppose Hillcrest Medical Center expansion
- Boss Einstein's Fishy-Eyed Press Review, mailed on December 1, 1993, to Harold Weisberg, part of the Harold Weisberg archive of FOIA documents. This is a prime example of Burns's work.
- Accountability Burns's 1994 federal lawsuit against the CIA
- Einstein-Burns v. Gober, 1997 federal appeal
- Boss Man Einstein's 1998 federal lawsuit against the downtown YMCA
- Accountability Burns's 1998 lawsuit against the Veterans Administration
- Accountability Burns 2006 filing to run for Tulsa mayor
If you have stories about Accountability Burns or some of his writings, send them along and I'll post them here.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The Accountability Burns files.
TrackBack URL for this entry: